Saturday, February 27, 2010

Since the beginning of this class I have learned many things. I have a different outlook on college-level English. It can really enhance your writing skills and you way of thinking. I look back on the first time blogging, first chat,researching and reading classmates work. I have not had classmates since 1990 it has been a very good feeling.
I don't think my performance met or exceeded my expectations. I thought it would be easy for me ,but it was a challenge. I had to joggle my job,the kids,wife,chores and errands and go to class online. I probably could have put more effort into my work. It takes time and effort to stay on track and keep up with the class. I did enjoy reading my classmates work and their responds.
If I was to take this class over I would concentrate more on how to research subjects or topics. I would study the 'Little Brown ' handbook more, and ask more questions. I would do the same things that I have in all classes pay attention to the instructors direction and stay in the loop of the class. It take a strong minded person to pursue a degree online. I think I have come further since starting these courses and understand what challenges I have before me. I know I have to be dedicated to what I set out to do.
Finally I think in this class I have earned a B-. I think that is in part because I have come short of doing everything I was capable of doing. I don't make excuses for not being an A student, but my goal is to be one!

No comments:

Post a Comment